Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it, and we’re here to help! Here’s a short, quick list of restaurant ideas to help you plan a fun and romantic night out:
- Life of Pie – For a more casual night out with your significant other, check out the Valentine’s Day schedule that includes two appetizers, two Margherita pizzas, and sparkling wine or cider for $30 per couple.
- 23Hoyt – Enjoy a four-course meal that includes main course of either Applewood-Smoked Quail, Painted Hills Beef, Roasted Diver Scallops, or Saffron Risotto at 23Hoyt for $45 per person.
- Andina – Make reservations at Andina to celebrate the Dia de los Enamorados with a 3-course prix fixe menu, champagne, and live music starting at $90 per person.
- Cocotte – Sit down for an amazing 6-course French dinner that includes mussels, oysters, lamb, chocolate, chiles, and avocado for $75 per person.
- A Cena – Don’t worry if you need the flexibility to celebrate another evening – you can cozy up at a Cena in Southeast Portland for their special Valentine’s menu items February 13 – 15.
- Beast – This vary “carnivorous” sounding restaurant actually offers a special Valentine’s Vegetarian Dinner Tuesday, February 12, including meal and wine pairing at $145 per person.
- ClarkLewis – For $70 per person at ClarkLewis enjoy a four-course meal with delights like Dungeness crab bruschetta and roasted pork porterhouse.
- Noisette Restaurant – Really do it up this year with a nine-course prix fix menu that includes butter poached lobster, Moulard duck, and chocolate soufflé. Cost is $125.
If none of our recommendations tickle your fancy, take a look at the list of options described by Portland Food and Drink and PDX Eater. There’s sure to be something that will make the evening special for you and your special someone.