(November 1, 2013) – Fight hunger this season with the SeaPort Airlines/Wings of Alaska Annual Food 4 Flight Food Drive!
SeaPort Airlines and Wings of Alaska have partnered with local food banks, chambers, visitors bureaus, and other organizations to offer a $25 SeaPort Airlines/Wings of Alaska travel voucher to residents who donate four (4) or more non-perishable food items between November 1, 2013 and November 15, 2013 at the following donation sites:
Lower 48 – SeaPort Airlines
• Athens, GA – Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau and SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• El Dorado, AR – El Dorado Chamber of Commerce and the SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• Harrison, AR – Harrison Regional Chamber of Commerce, Harrison Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• Hot Springs, AR – Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce and SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• El Centro/Imperial, CA – El Centro Chamber of Commerce, Imperial Chamber of Commerce, Imperial Valley Economic Development, and the SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• Jackson, TN – Regional Inter-Faith Association (RIFA) and the SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• Kansas City, MO – SeaPort Airlines ticket counter (at Signature Flight Support, Kansas City International Airport)
• Memphis, TN – SeaPort Airlines ticket counter at our private terminal (near Signature Flight Support, Memphis International Airport)
• Portland, OR – SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• Pendleton, OR – SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
• North Bend/Coos Bay, OR – Coos Bay Visitor Center and SeaPort Airlines ticket counter
Alaska – Wings of Alaska
• Gustavus, AK – Wings of Alaska ticket counter
• Juneau, AK – Wings of Alaska ticket counter
• Skagway, AK – Wings of Alaska ticket counter
• Hoonah, AK – Wings of Alaska ticket counter
• Haines, AK – Wings of Alaska ticket counter
All food donations will benefit an applicable local food bank from the follow list: Athens Emergency Food Bank (AHN), CAPECO Food Share (PDT), Share ‘n’ Care (HRO), Salvation Army (ELD), Imperial Valley Food Bank (IPL), Project Hope Food Bank (HOT), South Coast Food Share (OTH), Harvesters (MCI), Regional Inter-Faith Association/RIFA (MKL), Oregon Food Bank (PDX), Salina Emergency Food Bank (SLN), and the Mid-South Food Bank (MEM), the Glory Hole (JNU), Haines Community Corps (HNS), and Hoonah Community Corps (HNH).
Rules and Restrictions
Drop-offs must be made at a designated location (SeaPort/Wings ticket counter or participating location) during regular business hours. Each individual must bring in at least four (4) non-perishable food items to receive a SeaPort/Wings Travel Voucher.
One SeaPort/Wings Travel Voucher will be issued to each individual—only one per person—at the drop-off site during the time of drop-off. No household limit. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult; vouchers will be issued with the child’s name, but in the care of the adult present during the time of drop-off.
Travel Vouchers will be good for use from December 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014 and are not combinable with any other SeaPort/Wings offer. Vouchers are good for one use only, and are not redeemable for cash. No cash back for unused portions. Vouchers must be presented at the time of check-in. All donated food items are to go to a designated food bank or non-profit.
To use Travel Vouchers, holders should call 888-573-2767.