Last week, SeaPort Airlines was excited to announce the award of the Essential Air Service contract to continue service to three Arkansas cities for four more years. SeaPort’s reselection in El Dorado, Harrison, and Hot Springs was supported by civic leaders in each community, and by private citizens that wrote into the US Department of Transportation. To read the order awarding the contract, visit Regulations.gov.
- SeaPort blog is under construction!
- SCHEDULED FLIGHTS TAKE OFF TO BAJA CALIFORNIA WITH SEAPORT AIRLINES’ NEW NONSTOP FLIGHT FROM SAN DIEGO TO SAN FELIPE
- SeaPort Airlines Changes Service Pattern at Great Bend, KS
- Nonstop Flights Begin Between Burbank – San Diego
- SeaPort Airlines to Launch Nonstop Flights Between Burbank and San Diego