SeaPort Airlines offers a travel experience that isunlike anything else in the industry. Every guest is met with hassle-free, V.I.P. treatment, making travel with SeaPort reminiscent of “flying like it used to be”.
The SeaPort Difference
Travel as never been so relaxing! Enjoy the comfort of our Swiss-build Pilatus PC-12 or Cessna Caravan aircraft; there’s no need to share an armrest in our luxury leather seats, and you’ll never have to sit in a “middle seat” again.
Checking a bag? SeaPort offers a FREE* baggage allowance to all passengers.
Need ground transportation? We can have a cab waiting for you upon arrival at most locations.
If the comfort and ease of flying with our airline wasn’t enough to convince you of our fantastic air service, we also offer a quality of customer service that is unmatched by our competitors.
At SeaPort Airlines, we strive to maintain the best customer service in the industry. We accommodate the needs of each individual to the best of our abilities, and we do what we can to treat each person that passes through our doors with nothing less than the utmost respect. SeaPort staff members truly care about passengers–they’ll go as far as giving a courtesy call to anyone that hasn’t checked-in for their flight.
Our attentive, energetic staff members are often championed for their friendly interactions with our guests—receiving comments like, “you’ve made flying fun again!”
SeaPort Airlines comes to know it’s passengers on a first name basis, with staff members often inherently memorizing the personal preferences of our regular guests—from their need for a cab upon arrival to their favorite seat on the plane. In many cases, familiarities between our staff members and our customers develop into lasting friendships. Essentially, if you’re looking for outstanding customer service to compliment fast, uncomplicated air travel, congratulations —you just found SeaPort.
SeaPort Airlines is an FAA certified scheduled air service provider. SeaPort currently operates daily scheduled flights in the Northwest and Mid-South/Midwest:
- Portland, Oregon (Portland International Airport)
- Pendleton, Oregon (Eastern Oregon Regional Airport)
- Coos Bay/North Bend, Oregon (Southwest Oregon Regional Airport)
- Memphis, Tennessee (Memphis International Airport)
- Nashville, Tennessee (Nashville International Airport)
- Jackson, Tennessee (McKellar-Sipes Airport)
- El Dorado, Arkansas (South Arkansas Regional Airport)
- Harrison, Arkansas (Boone County Airport)
- Hot Springs, Arkansas (Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport)
- Dallas, Texas (Dallas Love Field)
- Kansas City, Missouri (Kansas City International Airport)
- Salina, Kansas (Salina Municipal Airport)
- Athens, Georgia (Athens-Ben Epps Airport)
- Imperial/El Centro, California (Imperial County Airport)
- San Diego, California (San Diego International Airport)
Wings of Alaska is a d/b/a of SeaPort Airlines, Inc. and serves Southeast Alaska:
- Juneau, Alaska (Juneau International Airport)
- Haines, Alaska (Haines Airport)
- Gustavus, Alaska (Gustavus Airport)
- Hoonah, Alaska (Hoonah Airport)
- Skagway, Alaska (Skagway Airport Terminal)
If you’re interested in booking a reservation with SeaPort Airlines please visit www.SeaPortAirlines.com or call 888-573-2767.
Wings of Alaska reservations can be made on www.WingsofAlaska.com.
* Please call to inquiry about baggage weight limits.